EvoSkin Anti-Age Redensifying Night Cream gently replenishes and deeply moisturises older, less resilient skin, restoring its condition after damage and dryness caused by many cancer treatments.
- Gently reconstructs and replumps hypersensitive mature skin
- With vitamins C and A to combat aggressive free radicals caused by ageing
- Non-comedogenic, alcohol-free, paraben-free - doesn't block pores or irritate hypersensitive skin damaged by cancer treatments
EvoSkin Anti-Age effectively compensates for the weaker hydrolipidic film found in mature skin. The cream gently stimulates the skin's cellular metabolism, restoring thickness, suppleness and tone to fragile, delicate skin. In clinical tests, users reported an average replumping effect of 32% after applying the Redensifying Night Cream twice a day for 28 days.
What is Evaux hyperthermal spring water?
Each product in the Evaux range is infused with the unique properties of Evaux natural thermal spring water. Sourced in the small French spa town of Evaux Les Bains, the spring water is one of the softest waters in France, helping to maintain your skin’s natural neutral pH levels.
Each drop of Evaux water naturally contains an exceptional mineral combination of silicon, lithium and manganese, providing the water with its anti-irritant, purifying and restorative properties - ideal for hypersensitive skin damaged by chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgeries.
The natural minerals in Evaux can help to:
- heal the epidermis
- hydrate dermal collagen
- reduce pain and inflammation
- restore the skin's hydrolipidic barrier
- lock in moisture
- encourage keratin production
- support a natural pH balance
- prevent itching and irritation
How can Evaux help people living with cancer?
In 2007, Dr Géraldine Reynaert, a dermatologist in the oncology department at La Timone Hospital, trialled the use of Evaux products with some of her chemotherapy and radiotherapy patients. The results were far better than she had hoped, and together with the Evaux lab team, she helped to revise and expand the product range to specifically support people going through cancer treatments.
The Evaux range now encompasses a wide range of products to help people going through chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery side effects, including a non-greasy soothing gel cream for radiotherapy burns, a restorative hydrophilic varnish for nail toxicity, and a purifying mouthwash for dry mouth and ulcers.
Apply to the face at night after cleansing. For a lighter moisturiser more suited to wearing during the day or under make-up, try EvoSkin Moisturising Face Cream.
EVAUX thermal spring water (EVAUX Aqua), Caprylic capric triglyceride, Glycerin, C14-22 alcohol, C12-20 alkylglucoside, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Hydroxyethyl acrylate/Sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 trimethylolpropane coconut ether, Sodium citrate, Cetearyl alcohol, Pentaerythrityl distearate, Glycine soja (soybean) protein, Butylene glycol, Palm (Elaesis Guineensis) oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Citric acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan gum, Tocopheryl acetate, Caprylyl glycol, Perfume (fragrance).
How does it work?
- Select one of the products from our Subscribe & Save range here
- Select “Subscribe and save” on the product page
- Choose the delivery schedule that works for you
- Create your subscription
Terms & Conditions for subscriptions
- Once an order has been placed we are unable to cancel or amend any details of your first delivery. For any changes to your next subscription delivery, please contact us within 14 days of your next payment date.
- For any cancellation, amendment or enquiries about your subscription(s) please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note it can take up to 3 working days for any cancellation request to be processed.
- Once your subscription product(s) is purchased/activated, the subscription will continue until cancelled.
- The discount for subscription products, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subscriptions are currently only available for deliveries to the UK.
- We aim to deliver your goods on, or around your next delivery date. Please note any disruptions to your subscription delivery, our team will notify you.
- We retain the right to cancel your subscriptions at any time. If your subscription is cancelled, you will be notified and you will only be charged for subscription orders for which you have already received a dispatch confirmation. You will only be charged for the subscription orders dispatched to you and no further orders for that subscription product will be placed.
- Prices are subject to change and you will be notified prior to dispatch.
- For further terms and conditions on purchasing with us, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.
Customer ReviewsPowered by
About Live Better With
We're here to make everyday living a little bit better for the millions of people living with cancer, all over the world.