If you or a loved one have been experiencing difficulty handling household items as a result of treatment, you might be surprised at how helpful a little foam tubing can be.
- Increases the width of handles for an easier grip.
- Provides a comfortable and secure surface to hold.
- Available in a range of colours to suit your style.
It is common to experience issues with grip during cancer treatment, and everyday tasks can become much more difficult as a result. Slipping a length of foam tubing over household objects such as a toothbrush, hairbrush or cutlery creates a larger, more comfortable handle.
Placing Gripping Aid tubing over your existing appliance is a simple, fast and cost effective way to solve issues with grip and coordination. By increasing the size of the handle with the soft covering, a less firm grip is required and tools can be manipulated more easily.
Simply cut the foam tube to size, slip it over any handle you like, and it’s ready to use.
- Weight (pack of 6): 181.44 Grams
- Select tubing with an appropriately sized hole through the middle. The tubing should fit the handle snugly without having to be forced.
- Slide the tubing over the handle of your home utensil. Using a pen, mark where the tip of the handle comes to on the tubing.
- Remove the handle from the tubing. Using a pair of scissors, cut the tubing through your pen marking.
- Slide the tubing back over your handle.