Care is an important part of the cancer journey. As symptoms, side effects, and treatment regimens unfold, it can be good to have a little extra help. We know that many of you are carers – looking after friends and loved ones with cancer. And while being a carer is rewarding and important, we also know that it can be overwhelming at times.
If you’re thinking about finding care for a parent or loved one, tune in for tips and advice about how to find the best in cancer care.
On this week’s episode:
- We speak with Daniel Pike, co-founder of SuperCarers – a wonderful company that pairs families with high-quality carers. I ask Daniel about when to start looking for professional care, and the right questions to ask throughout the process.
- Amanda Luke, a breast cancer patient from the UK, tells us about her recent diagnosis and how she’s coping with treatment so far.
- We round up the key cancer headlines from the week.
- From our friends at SuperCarers, here are the best questions to ask about cancer care.
- Read the latest cancer headlines from the week.
We’d love to know what you think! Email Kylie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tweet us @LBWCancer. Join our Facebook page at facebook.com/livebetterwith.
And if you’re really keen, we’d love for you to leave us a voice message at: speakpipe.com/livebetterwith.
How do I listen?
Our audio show is a “podcast.” A podcast is similar to a radio show, with one key difference: you don’t have to tune in at a specific time to hear the episode. You can listen to it whenever and wherever you want. Just click the play button above on any device that you’d like to use to listen to the podcast, sit back and relax.